- Towel Day 2021May 25, 202135 days to go.
- UK government: please introduce charges on carbon emissions
- Towel Day 2021 kicks off in 101010* days
- Think before you thank?
- Who wrote the song “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”?
- Creating content collaboratively
- Get my eBook for FREE, All Fools Day 2021
- A belated ‘thank you!’ to my friend Dr Bob Rich
- “Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear”
- Petition for a UK national citizens’ assembly (PR2028)
- Even the pessimists got it wrong, revisited
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Category Archives: balance
tl;dr The UK is hosting the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference and has already enshrined a net zero carbon emissions target in law. Now is the time for the UK government to set a legally-binding tree planting target, in … Continue reading
Good riddance to bad rubbish.May he disappear (just as he promised he would!) And may the lessons learned never be forgotten.
One day moreThe final day of T**** as ‘president’The White House has a brand new residentIt’s been four years of endless crimesBut now he’s finally out of timeOne day more But what if he just doesn’t leave?How can I sleep … Continue reading
Now, I hope you’ll agree that that is a wonderful clip. If you disagree, then you should simply click elsewhere now, because you won’t want to listen to what I have to say. Which is: the game is still not … Continue reading
Originally posted on lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown:
His truths are vile graffiti scrawled in charcoal on a wall, your belief in them, immobile—not budgeable at all. You spout online rhetoric not based on any fact, using a…
Originally posted on Filosofa's Word:
If a president serves his entire four-year term, he will have been president for 1,459 days. The first 100 days are some sort of a marker, though they are less than 15% of his…
Dear Sir or Madam, In August 2020, Jeff Bezos became the richest man on the planet. Not only that, but he became the first person ever to exceed a personal wealth of US$200 billion (and that during a pandemic, too, … Continue reading
It’s all about externalities. The price we pay for things rarely, if ever, reflects its true cost. Forests are vital for our survival – but that’s not stopping greedy supermarkets and fast food companies burning them down for profit. We … Continue reading