It’s November here in the UK; it’s chilly, but still unseasonably warm. I’m no botanist, but this rosemary bush seems to think something’s odd, too…
- Towel DayMay 25, 20233 months to go.
Join 1,506 other subscribers
- Lord of the Dance
- Who wrote Robert Heinlein’s ‘The Door into Summer’?
- Illustrating exponential growth using movement towards a target, revisited
- Greta Thunberg says, “Enough is enough!”
- Does absolute power corrupt absolutely?
- The day I broke the machine
- Another year, another few bonsai pictures (2022)
- Feasons Bleatings
- Net Zero: the great con
- [SOLVED – finally!] Windows 10 installation has failed
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License