Just over a week ago, I registered the domain name a-unique-opportunity.com for a specific reason. It has served its purpose; I no longer need it and intend to allow it to expire in a year.
hours minutes seconds
this offer expires
I’m not one to let things go to waste. I no longer need this domain name, but perhaps someone else does. Might that someone be you?
There are two options:
- I could transfer the domain name to you, either for a mutually agreeable fee – or for free, if your intended purpose for the name appeals to me.
- I could give you appropriate user access to the site to allow you to develop it entirely yourself. In this scenario:
- I would reserve the right to editorial control; I wouldn’t allow the site to be used for any unethical purpose.
- I would be happy to help with site development – but if your plan for it is profit motivated, I would want a cut!
- We would need to come to an arrangement regarding the renewal fees, as I would be responsible for those.
If you’re interested, please do get in touch with me using the form on my contact page.