Strong at heart; these powerful steeds thunder through, fully unrestrained revelling in freedom ingrained. This natural, majestic breed arising from an ancient seed was born to run, and run it shall through brush, and plain, and chapparal. When they are free and in the wild when their liberty's undefiled they don't belong in a corral.
- Earth Overshoot Day 2020August 22nd, 20208 days to go.
~ Please buy my book! :) ~
- How to solve all the world’s problems
- Why governments need to be bigger
- A special place in the universe
- Here’s why the UK Television Licence Fee should remain free to over 75s
- I cannot teach him; the boy has no patience
- The rule of thirds versus the Pareto principle
- It is what it is
- People of the forest
- The end of a streak
pendantry on Why governments need to be… pendantry on How to solve all the world… leavergirl on Why governments need to be… leavergirl on How to solve all the world… pendantry on Why governments need to be… pendantry on How to solve all the world… The wolves within: a… on The wolves within: a Cherokee… leavergirl on A special place in the un… leavergirl on Why governments need to be… leavergirl on How to solve all the world…
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Strategy
- My Tweets