There's no room to be complacent; we must not resort to pretext, it's all up to us what comes next. Though our plans may still be nascent and our aims may be adjacent to those already in progress: constantly targets reassess. Thoughts led by the feelings inside, our conscience is our willing guide. That is the path to success.
- Towel DayMay 25, 20235 months to go.
Join 1,502 other followers
- How to save the world, from George Monbiot
- Is it only a dream that there’ll be no more turning away
- Is it time to redefine ‘normality’?
- Yearning Eerily
- Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- Let’s Play: Spot the Poop, Again
- Is it possible to perceive a difference between sunrise and sunset?
- Sunray Meadow (my response to the prompt)
- How to be a free-thinker, part two
- How to be a free-thinker, part one
- Follow Wibble on WordPress.com
- ... wait, what? art balance Biodiversity Business Climate Communication Computers and Internet Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Reblogs Science Science Fiction Strategy
- My Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License